Penis stretching is very old in practice, and is still an important part of any penile enhancement routine. Like any workout schedule, you have to start your penile exercise routine with stretches or rather penis stretching.
In fact, most advanced male enlargement exercises start from stretching.
How To Do Penis Stretching The Right Way
- As the name suggests, you have to grip the penis behind the head and start gently pulling downward.
- Hold the stretch for about 30 seconds and then repeat in right, left, up and straight out directions.
- Make sure each stretch is held for 30 seconds.
- Penis stretching in various directions help maximize potential gains as it covers lots of groin ligaments and tissues. The stretching loosens them and helps the penis expand or extend in length.
- It does not matter if you stretch standing or sitting, just make sure you are comfortable.
- It is important that you stretch only when you are completely flaccid for the first 3-6 months. You should not stretch an erect penis as it is rather intense and risky in the beginning.
- You can stretch either with your bare hands or with the help of an aide like baby powder, a small towel, rubber gloves or even using devices like stretching and hanging devices.
Goal Of Penis Stretching
The goal of penile stretching is to pull hard enough to stretch penis tissues, but not hard enough to cause any pain. With practice and experience, you will reach the right median. It is better to start with gentle and easy penis stretches and slowly increasing the intensity after a few weeks’ time.
The best way to increase the intensity of penis stretching is by incorporating advanced penis stretches in your penile enhancement workout.
While some advanced stretches can be included in the routine immediately, others should not be added until you have a few months of exercise with penile stretches.
Grip Just Under The Glans
It does not matter where you grip while doing penis stretching, as long as you do not directly grip the penile head. Gripping the penis head is risky as it is the most sensitive part of the body and should be treated well.
While a good grip anywhere on the penis shaft is okay, the best position is an inch just below the glans. The spot gives the least amount of skin stretch while pulling the penis outwards and performing routines.
Remember that the aim of penis stretching is stretching the inner ligaments and tissues in the penis shaft and not its skin.
You can stretch every day using a complete routine, or doing it in short sessions throughout the day. While it is possible to stretch the tunica and ligaments without any warm-up, it does not help maximize the gains or effect.
Stretching on a non-fully warmed up penis should be done gradually and with a moderate pace to avoid injury and severe soreness. For maximum gains and soreness, it’s better undergoing a standard, full warm-up.
Similarly, spend a few minutes warming down after a penis stretching routine. To warm down, you have to massage the entire penis shaft, just like you warm down after any exercise routine.
Possible Red Dots And Tingling Sensation
It’s normal to find some red dots on the penis after stretching; however, take a few days off to let your penis heal if there are large areas of discoloration or bruising on the penis. Discoloration and bruising indicates that you have either not warmed up properly before stretching, or that you are stretching too hard.
It is common to experience a slight tingling sensation, feeling of fatigue in the penis and itchiness during and after a stretch. In fact, if you experience any of this, it means you are on the right track.
Some men even feel a minor burning sensation while stretching like the same burning feeling other muscles feel during high intensity body workouts.
Do not worry if you do not feel anything as some men only feel the actual stretch. However, if there are signs of any pain, stop penis stretching immediately as it indicates you are stretching too hard.