As most men think that a bigger and longer penis is necessary for a fulfilling sex life, they are rather concerned about their penile size. They thus look for safe and effective means of male enhancement to make their sex life more interesting.
The answer to this is through natural male enhancement exercises which can add inches to your penis length and girth.
Now the first question that comes in mind is, “How do male enhancement exercises work?” So here is some information about these exercises, benefits and how they work.
No Equipment Necessary
These exercises are performed without any piece of equipment like pumps and clamps. Only the hands are used to evoke masturbation movements.
They work by encouraging the growth of new cells which add to the two chambers (corpora cavernosa) on the length of the penis upper side. The creation and addition of these new cells help increase the penile length and girth.
When aroused, the chambers fill with blood to cause a penile erection. Moreover, male enlargement exercises help improve sexual stamina to strength the pubococcygeus (PC) muscles which in turn help manage the ejaculation process.
How Different Male Enhancement Exercises Work
- Stretching and jelqing are the most popular forms of penile enlargement exercises which help increase penile blood circulation. When the penis grows erect, it is engorged with blood to remain erect till ejaculation, when blood levels return to normal.
- Regular massage of the penile area, especially the shaft, helps increase blood circulation. With time, the penile blood vessels increase in size to let in more blood to the area. This gives a wider and longer penis with prolonged erections.
- Kegel exercises are especially helpful at giving stronger and longer erections as they work the muscles that control the urethra and anal glands. The longer you have control on your urethra, the longer you will be able to maintain your erection or in other words, delay ejaculation. They are performed by contracting your pelvic floor muscles like you were trying to stop urinating.
Hold this position for three seconds to start with, and release. This should be continuously done till you can do it without any effort. Slowly increase the time you contract your muscles. For better results, the exercise should be done ten times a row, at least thrice a day.
Similar Effects To Exercise
- When you exercise, especially during weight lifting, the body’s skins and muscles stretch on the cellular level. This stress of the exercise creates microscopic tears which are healed by new skin cells and muscle tissues that bridge the gap between tears. This leads to larger muscles with stretched skin that accommodates the increased size.
- The same principle applies and occurs with continuous penile enlargement exercises like stretching and jelqing. By stretching your penis as long as possible without any discomfort, you experience microscopic tears. The gap is bridged with new skin cells; this is how regular stretching gives a longer penis.
Improved Psychological Control
Male enlargement exercises offer better psychological control over your sexual experiences and satisfaction. Thus men with average-sized penises can also sexually satisfy their partners if they perform these exercises regularly.
Once your penis looks longer and larger, your self-confidence levels automatically increases. This in turn makes you more confident with your partner.
Of course, you experience all these benefits and results only if you perform these male enhancement exercises using the appropriate techniques like the right grip, the erection level and the number of repetitions performed for each movement.
Like any exercise, you should challenge your body, especially your penis to give faster and quicker results. Results vary between individuals because of various factors like age and underlying medical conditions.